HP UFT Certification
Get your HP UFT Certification Training In Chennai At BIX– No 1 HP UFT Certification Training Institute In Chennai. Call 955-1110-186 For More Details. Register today for learning all modules HP UFT Certification
HP-UFT Certification is one of the most required certification for Automation Test Engineers who are involved in Functional Testing, Business Process Testing and Web & Web Services Testing around the world. The Automation Test Engineer can move a step ahead in their IT career by getting the Automation Certification offered by HP, Most of the MNC are allotting the extra points to their employees who with UFT certification during appraisals. Not only for Automation Engineers but also for fresher looking for software testing job who pursue UFT certification to have excellent job opportunities and to get recognized in MNC.
- After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Fundamental Testing Processes, Testing Throughout the Software lifecycle, Static Techniques, Testing Design Techniques, Test Management, Tool support for Testing and Understand the value of the HP UFT Certification.
- Understand the various categories of skill set included in the HP UFT Certification course.
- Exam writing skills for the UFT exam.
- The assessment will be done on the basis of an online test and Project Evaluation at the end of the course.
- Weightage of Project Evaluation is 30% and that of Online test is 70%. Minimum pass percentage for online test is 70.
- Five re-attempts will be provided to clear online test in case the candidate scores less than 70%.
- A Participation certificate will be issued if the candidate does not score 70% in the Assessment.
- Soft copy of the certification will be issued to the participants, on completion of the course.
- This course is intended for testers who wish to take up the HP UFT Certification examination. It is appropriate for Software Test Analysts, Test professionals, Quality Assurance Specialists who have worked on Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycles.